Saturday, August 22, 2009

Elevator goooing up!

So for reasons far too boring to get into I find myself in the lifts of The Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire. The lady in the lift has already pressed the button to descend to the car park level. The lift politely notifies us in his calming voice that the lift is going down, or to be precise he says " Lift(long pause) going down"!

I proceed to go about my business in the car park, you know the usual checking for doggers etc..
When I have finished I go to get back in the lift, being the gentleman that I am I let the 2 foreign birds get in in front of me. Then the voice comes back on " lift...............(wait for it).....going up"!

So I turn to the 2 ladies and say " do you ever thing the voice goes AAARGHHHHH THE CABLES SNAPPED"!!

'No' they say 'but thanks we will now'.

Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment