Friday, October 30, 2009

Licensed to Wed

On my lunch break on Wednesday I tore into town to arrange are wedding license with Ann. Firstly I had to ring up and confirm were the appointment was as Ann had gone and booked it right when I was going to font! priority's as they are I managed to rebook, this is quiet a feet apparently as there is a waiting list and you have to do the thing 3 months before the wedding day.



Anyhow in my excitement I just wrote in Ann's Filofax wedding thing 2 o'clock, no place or with whom. It transpired it was on Lombard st, so I get the dart and meet Ann and off we troop. We go up to the 3rd floor of a very grotty building were this woman checks are id's and who's going to be a witness, date and time etc. Shes talking about this special day of getting the licence neither Ann nor i realised it was supposed to be special or we wouldn't have tried to do it on the lunch break. I don't think she really believed it was special or they would tart up the office a bit.



Business sorted she explains the licence telling us if we change a witness the priest needs to sign and initial, it turns out everything can be changed except the date as it has to be 3 months in advance. When we got out I warned Ann EVERYTHING can be changed except the date so she had better be on her best behaviour!!!!!!



Tim Chapman licence to wed!!!

There's a font update to follow just waiting for Ann to stop hogging the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment