Thursday, March 13, 2014

Evening plod

Met Mr C last night for a stretch along the piers lovely still evening the harbour was like a mill pond. 2nd run of the week and feeling good, hopefully be up to 37-40 miles this week then start dropping in an extra session.
Foot feels okay but every run causes a degree of worry as I wonder if I'll wake up with another stress fracture.

Trying to keep the bouldering up as it's savage and it must keep the core strong. Hit Awesome over lunch on Tuesday had a good session did all the yellow black and pinks on the back wall. Was trying to pinpoint the difference between them and gravity... I think it's that with Awesome I can either do it first/second go or I'm just stonewalled, with gravity I feel a degree of progression and that with a few sessions I might pull it off. Still intresting problems and felt nicely tired afterwards.

Some strong lads the guys met in font


http://vimeo.com/m/88008875

Was inclined to do a fingerboard session this eve but ended up having a beer instead..

No comments:

Post a Comment